This role will give you a lot of opportunities to shape our startups vision and also your personal growth.
You will help our founders with all tasks that arise and thus gain direct insights into everyday startup life.
• You support the founders in the preparation and follow-up of discussions with investors and VCs
• You implement targeted initiatives to acquire investors
• You take on administrative tasks (scheduling and travel planning,)
• You take care of marketing documents
• You really want to look behind the scenes of a startup and experience the everyday life of founders
• Current or recently completed studies in the economic field (e.g. business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics, business mathematics, etc.)
• A preference for independent work and a great passion for solving problems
• Only good vibes and a feeling for good communication
• Entrepreneurial spirit with great interest in venture capital and investor relations
• The internship takes place in Karlsruhe, so it would be good if you live nearby
• Excellent English skills. As we have an international team, our default company language is English
We are more than happy to be proven wrong. Simply apply if the job sounds good to you and we will have an honest conversation about you and the way you think about frontend development.
• Early Stage experience. Get first-hand experience on how we build Pembe.io by sitting right next to the founding team.
• Even after the internship, you can become part of our team and gain start-up experience.
• Remote possible: Being in the same place all the time is not always helpful, we are flexible when remote work is more convenient.
• Grow with us: We want to invest in your learning as well, no matter if these are books, online resources or any other methods to stay ahead the curve.
Hiring can be an exhausting process, especially when you're the one trying to get hired. Therefore, we try to make this a fast and transparent process. Additionally, you will always have one contact person guiding you through the process and helping you to schedule meetings and setting you up on a path of success.
If you prefer, please share your pronoun directly in your application with us (e.g. he/him, she/her, they, etc.).
This role will give you a lot of freedom to shape our startups external vision and also your 1st steps into marketing