This role will give you a lot of freedom to shape our startups external vision and also your 1st steps into marketing
You will help our founders with all tasks that arise and thus gain direct insights into everyday startup life.
• You hold a degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Communication, other related studies or have equivalent professional experience
• A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
• Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills and take care of marketing documents
• You identify, manage and execute the most impactful marketing campaigns for a fintech startup with content-marketing, online- & social media marketing
• The internship takes place in Karlsruhe, so it would be good if you live nearby
• Excellent English/German skills. As we have an international team, our company language is English/German
• Interest in fintech topics, financial markets, cryptocurrencies, trading and technology
About the process
Hiring can be an exhausting process, especially when you're the one trying to get hired. Therefore, we try to make this a fast and transparent process. Additionally, you will always have one contact person guiding you through the process and helping you to schedule meetings and setting you up on a path of success.
If you prefer, please share your pronoun directly in your application with us (e.g. he/him, she/her, they etc.).